Contribution from ACP, Greece
Sewing machine, Measuring tape, Seam ripper, Pins, Sewing scissors, Fabric marking pens, Hand sewing needles, Sewing machine needles, Thimbles, Tracking wheel, Thread Snips, Marking Paper or Pattern Paper, Sewing Machine Bobbins, Sew thread (polyester or cotton)
Fabrics, Zippers, Elastic Spools, Heat sealing fabric
- First, connect the foot controller plug to the machine and then connect the power supply plug to a wall outlet.
- Choose the best foot presser and needle needed according to the fabric.
- Pull up the spool pin and put a spool of thread on this pin. Then carefully follow the instructions, and thread the upper thread. Draw up the upper thread as well.
- While lightly holding the end of the upper thread, slowly turn the handwheel toward you (counter clockwise) by hand to lower and then raise the needle.
- Pull on the upper thread to draw up the lower thread. Pull out about 10 cm (4 inches) of both threads and put them toward the back of the machine under the presser foot.
- Turn on the machine.
- Place the fabric under the presser foot, pass the thread under the presser foot, and then pull out about 5 cm (2 inches) of thread toward the rear of the machine. Slowly press down on the foot controller.