Contribution by CAD, UK
Paper or coloured magazines
- Fold paper diagonally both ways and open it up.
- Turn over the paper and fold it horizontally and vertically.
- Fold inwards along one of the horizontal lines to form a triangle.
- Take the bottom corner of one of the flaps and fold it slightly upwards.
- Repeat it for the other flap.
- Taking the bottom tip of the butterfly, fold it back and up so that the tip of the piece can be folded over the front.
- Fold inwards along the centre line to hold in place.
“I enjoy working with paper for model making and Origami”