Contribution from Social Innovation Fund, Lithuania
White paper, coloured paper, pencil, sharp scissors, decorative ribbon.
- Fold the coloured paper into 2 or 4 parts, depending on the size of the card;
- The edges of the card can be trimmed with a zigzag scissors;
- The card can be tied with a decorative ribbon;
- Glue a snowflake or decorative ribbon on the cover of the card;
- Glue a leaflet with wishes inside the postcard.
“I learned new handicrafts; I will try to do it myself. There will be good and interesting gifts for Christmas”